Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ranting and Raving Part 1


Why is it that I attract sorry men? Now when I say sorry, I mean these qualifications

1. Nothing positive in their life
2. Not planning on doing anything with their life
3. Uneducated
4. Clearly into activities that are illegal
5. Only want to have sex and be friends with benefits minus the friends

I mean, I feel I'm a pretty good catch. I'm educated, have a career plan, and dare I say, I think I'm pretty cute, haha. However, all these men that do try to "holla" at me, are just plan eww, gross! Is my love life going to be this complicated. I mean, yes I have a child, and I'm not "Miss Independent" right now (No car, no place of my own, but I do make my own money), but dang, can't a sista get some love? And I'm not even thinking about trying to find Mister Right, because honestly, love won't find you if you keep looking for it. Hopefully, my Romeo will come in the form of this:

1. Style like Kanye West and Andre 3000
2. Intelligence like Common and Steve Erkel
3. Swag like Kid Cudi and Pharrell
4. His own money like Jay-Z (not talking amount, just someone who makes his money LEGALLY!)
5. Smooth like Usher
6. And a body like LL Cool J =)

Ok so the last one is partially optional, but you get the point. *Sigh* I guess in the meantime, I'll focus on school and my new job at Allstate Insurance. Maybe he'll get into an accident and call the OnStar center and I'll pick up...this is so sad, haha. Peace, Love, and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment