Sunday, September 13, 2009

So...I have a New blog...Check it out!

As you've noticed, I don't really post much here anymore. I do however have a new blog that I've started that you can check out. It is...Love, Fashion, and Finding Me. I'm basically sharing my everyday style, and issues that go on in my life, and, more recently, sharing some of my inspiration outfits that I put together, to show off my styling "skills". Check it out here:

Thanks for being supportive of this blog. Hopefully you will enjoy my new one too :) C-ya!

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour !
    first time i come across you blog , i wanted to invite you check out my daily collage inspiration on my blog boubouteatime if you have some time, i hope you will enjoy the visit :)
    a bientot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooooove the name of your blog. It's inspiring just reading it to my thoughts. keep it up my girl


    xoxo hope to hear from you !!
    looooove all ways,
    http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete