Sunday, April 12, 2009

Confessions #1

I think I have a shopping problem...wait I KNOW I have a shopping problem. I can't be on my Mac for a minute without checking out the new inventory at my favorite online stores. When I say I live in my closet/room, I literally mean my clothes are taking over my room. I have a bin for graphic tees, tank tops, handbags, and winter clothes because they can't fit in my closet and dressers. I have a cloth hanging shelf in my closet for some of my jeans, shorts, and polos, again, because they don't fit anywhere. I even turned my bookcase into a shoe rack and denim shelf, with only one shelf for books. I have two closets, but it seems like not enough. And the cherry on top is that I have bags and bags of clothes in the bottom of my second closet that I can't even fit into that I have yet to get rid of. I need to see a therapist, or I can just blog and get it out of my system. My credit cards are MIA now (missing in action for those who are not all there). Did I mention I have random shoes boxes on the tops of my closets and my bookcase? Yea, I definitely need help. Peace, Love, and Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a shopaholic, too! We need to sign up for shopaholics anonymous! LOL!

    ReplyDelete