Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fashion News: Forever 21 Plus Size Line


Okay, so you all know that I'm between the largest size in standard sizes and the smallest of extended sizes right? Well with Forever 21, I usually can only fit into their loose Large tops. So finding out that May 1st, Forever 21 is launching their first extended sizes line, titled Faith 21, was like an epihany. I mean, now I can finally find inexpensive unique clothing in my size. It's the next best thing to Mike and Ikes for me. If you are a plus size, extended size, size sexy woman, definitely check it out! You can check out the look book here. More updates with that will soon come. Peace, Love and Happiness!

2 comments:

  1. i like it when i see designer create clothes for plus size..and i would love to add that to my blog..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad F21 is doing that - but seriously, i don't think those models really qualify as plus size - do you?? have you tried them yet, how did the fit?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete