Saturday, April 11, 2009

Introduction

Okay, I'm not one for the whole "Hi I'm Sarah, I'm from ect." bullish. So here's what you need to know.
1. I'm a college student.
2. I have a daughter.
3. I love fashion.
4. I'm not broke, but the recession is a killer
5. I stay with my mom (again, recession is killing future plans)
6. I'll be 21 this year
7. I love Mike and Ikes of all kinds
8. My bedroom is 90 percent clothing, shoes, and accesories
9. I love music (especially Hip-Hop and R&B)
10. I've been labeled an "Oreo" (Black on the outside, White on the inside)
11. I'm plus sized, not fat, so any negative comments about my size can be shoved back up your butt!

AND FINALLY...
I could give a rat's behind if you like me or not because I have amazing friends and family that do.

More fun to be had soon. Peace, Love, Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment