Saturday, April 11, 2009

My new look


So I've been trying to come up with ideas for a new look. So then, I thought about how much I love M.I.A. and Santogold, and thought, "Sarah, you should figure out what their style is called." Then, when I started watching my new favorite show, "Harlem Heights" Brooke's looks spoke to me. So, I did a little research and came up with this name: Around The Way Girl. LL Cool J contributed to this craze with his song of the same title. There's also a blog site titled Around The Way Girls . Now, I'm not going to start buying blue animal print leggings and wearing it with a pink zebra print shirt with Reeboks. But I will rock some wilder prints, Wayfarer sunglasses, and bamboo hoops. We'll see how this works out for me. Peace, Love, and Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment